WordPress database error: [Table 'hvacvn_com.ht_ppress_meta_data' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM ht_ppress_meta_data WHERE meta_key = 'content_restrict_data'
Mitsubishi Heavy Air Conditioner FDUM71VF1 / FDC71VNP 3.0 HP Inverter Gas R410A
INVERTER-TYPE AIR CONDITIONER - LOW / AVERAGE PRESSURE
Heavy FDUM71VF1 / FDC71VNP 3.0 HP Gas R410A Two-way refrigeration / heating product line Standard (Standard Inverter) about European standards Energy saving at the highest CLASS A - A ++
Automatic static pressure control (ESP): External static pressure (ESP) can be set by adjusting the ESP button on the wire controller.
Transparent inspection window: When the drain pan is dirty, it can be checked easily through this transparent window without having to remove it.
Improved installation capabilities: Drain pump is pre-installed with a pipeline lift of 600mm. The indoor unit is completely oiled under the ceiling, suitable for luxurious interior spaces.
The control system has a variety of options:
Mitsubishi Heavy Air Conditioner FDUM71VF1 / FDC71VNP 3.0 HP Gas R410A has many diverse control systems for you to choose from.
Automatic interpolation mode
- Automatically selects operating mode and set temperature based on the inverter's interpolation algorithm.
- Automatic mode
- Automatically selects the operating mode (Cool, Heating, Dry) according to room temperature at the time of setting.
ERROR CHECK AND MAINTENANCE FUNCTION
Mitsubishi Heavy Air Conditioner FDUM71VF1 / FDC71VNP 3.0 HP has functions such as:
- Thaw mode by microprocessor circuit
- This mode helps to defrost itself and minimizes over-operation of the machine.
- Function automatic error when there is a problem
- In the event of a machine malfunction, the microprocessor will automatically diagnose and report the error. (Please contact your local WARRANTY STATION for inspection and repair).
FACILITY AND ECONOMIC FUNCTION
Mitsubishi Heavy Air Conditioner FDUM71VF1 / FDC71VNP 3.0 HP Gas R410A also has the following functions:
- Dehumidification mode
- Reduces humidity by controlling refrigeration cycle interruption.
- Sleep mode
- Helps to automatically control the temperature during the set time to ensure the room temperature is not too cold or too hot.
- Off timer - Time to turn off the computer
- The machine will automatically turn off according to the set time.
- On Timer mode - Time to turn on the machine
- Time to start the machine automatically. The machine can start up early compared to the set time to help the desired room temperature when starting using.
- Start button
- The ON / OFF button on the indoor unit is used when the remote controller cannot be used.
- Auto-start function
- In cases where the power is suddenly disconnected, the machine will automatically reactivate when there is power and operate in the mode before the power was turned off.