First introduced in Japan in 1982, Daikin's VRV System is already one of the most popular and widely used air conditioning systems in the world. Based on the still very successful VRV IV system, Daikin continues to innovate and launch new product lines VRV A. By combining VRV, Smart VRT technologies, VRV A promises to be the best new system for today's energy saving needs.
SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENT
- Smart VRT technology
The VRV IV system has been technology integrated VRT (Vairable Refrigerant Temperature) Refrigerant temperature change technology automatically adjusts the refrigerant temperature according to the needs of each region and weather conditions, up to generation VRV A Daikin continues to improve this technology by incorporating airflow control VAV (Vairable Air Volume) for central indoor units and is called technology Smart VRT.
- How Smart VRT technology works?
VRV A The compressor speed will be optimized by calculating the load required for the entire system and the optimum refrigerant temperature based on data received from the indoor units. Combined with technology Smart VRT Air flow control also contributes to reduce the compressor load and minimizes losses during operation.
- Energy efficiency COP
By integrating technologies, VRV A providing a much higher energy efficiency than VRV IV.
HARDWARE TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENT
- New generation Scroll compressors
- Function of automatic refrigerant charging
Understanding the difficulties in operating the central air-conditioning system, Daikin has integrated an automatic solvent function for the system. VRV A, the refrigerant will automatically determine the optimum amount of refrigerant to be loaded. This function helps to prevent underload or energy loss due to excess or shortage of refrigerant thereby optimizing operating capacity, higher quality and easier installation.
- New inverter printed circuit board (PCB)
The control functions of Inverter technology are integrated on the printed circuit board. Improved reliability and this reduces the number of components and board size.
• New waveform control improves tolerances of variation in voltage supply. Even if the power supply is abnormal, excess current will be prevented and operation will continue.
• The durability of the inverter printed circuit board is improved by changing the capacitor for the compressor to a flim capacitor.
In the near future, Daikin will gradually replace the VRV IV system with VRV A in the Vietnamese market. If you want to experience the air conditioning system VRV A Smart and energy optimization for your projects please contact SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company for the best quotation.
Contact information: SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company
- Website: https://www.savame.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (028) 3512 2727 | Hotline: 0978 829 829 (Mr. Hung)
- Address: 168/75 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City