This standard is applied in the design and installation of ventilation systems - air conditioners for architectural buildings, public works and industrial buildings.
TCVN 5687: 2010 replaces TCVN 5687: 1992.
TCVN 5687: 2010 compiled by the Construction University, proposed by the Ministry of Construction, evaluated by the General Department of Standards, Metrology and Quality, and announced by the Ministry of Science and Technology.
VIETNAM CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS TCXDVN 333: 2005
LIGHTING NHAN CREATING OUTSIDE PUBLIC WORKS AND URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE - DESIGN STANDARDS Artificial outdoor lighting for public buildings and
urban infrastructure - Design standard
TCXDVN 333: 2005 Standard "Artificial lighting outside public works and urban infrastructure engineering - Design standards" issued by the Minister of Construction under Decision No. 08/2005 / QD-BXD April 4, 2005.
This standard replaces TCXD 95: 1983 standard "Design standards for artificial lighting outside civil construction works".
1. Scope of application
This standard is applied to calculate, design, supervise and accept, evaluate the quality of constructions of artificial lighting systems outside public works and alternative urban infrastructure techniques. construction TCXD 95: 1983 - Design standards for artificial lighting outside civil construction works.
Public works and urban infrastructure techniques are understood to include the following components:
- Urban constructions: Outdoor public transport parking spots; pedestrian roads, bridges and tunnels; outside of school buildings, hospitals, shopping malls, halls, exhibitions and offices.
- Parks, flower gardens.
- Architectural works - Monuments - Fountains.
- Outdoor sport works. Note:
- When designing lighting, in addition to complying with this standard, it is necessary to comply with current relevant standards and regulations.
- This standard does not apply to the design of artificial lighting inside urban buildings (stations, bus stations ...) and indoor sports or sports facilities with a covered roof.
- The terms of lighting techniques used in this standard are explained in Annex 1, in addition to the standard TCVN 4400: 1987 - Lighting techniques - Terminology and definitions.
Download Vietnam Standard - TCVN 5687: 2010 at: