Mitsubishi heavy air conditioner FDUM50VF / SRC50ZMX-S Inverter Gas R410A 2.0 HP
INVERTER-TYPE AIR CONDITIONER - LOW / AVERAGE PRESSURE
FDUM50VF / SRC50ZMX-S Inverter Gas R410A 2.0 HP Two-way refrigeration / heater is the product line of European standard Energy saving at the highest CLASS A - A ++
Automatic static pressure control (ESP): External static pressure (ESP) can be set by adjusting the ESP button on the wire controller.
Transparent inspection window: When the drain pan is dirty, it can be checked easily through this transparent window without having to remove it.
Improved installation capabilities: Drain pump is pre-installed with a pipeline lift of 600mm. The indoor unit is completely oiled under the ceiling, suitable for luxurious interior spaces.
The control system has a variety of options:
Mitsubishi heavy air conditioner FDUM50VF / SRC50ZMX-S Inverter Gas R410A 2.0 HP has a variety of control systems for you to choose from.
Automatic interpolation mode
- Automatically selects operating mode and set temperature based on the inverter's interpolation algorithm.
- Automatic mode
- Automatically selects the operating mode (Cool, Heating, Dry) according to room temperature at the time of setting.
ERROR CHECK AND MAINTENANCE FUNCTION
Mitsubishi heavy air conditioner FDUM50VF / SRC50ZMX-S Inverter Gas R410A 2.0 HP has functions such as:
- Thaw mode by microprocessor circuit
- This mode helps to defrost itself and minimizes over-operation of the machine.
- Function automatic error when there is a problem
- In the event of a machine malfunction, the microprocessor will automatically diagnose and report the error. (Please contact your local WARRANTY STATION for inspection and repair).
FACILITY AND ECONOMIC FUNCTION
Mitsubishi heavy air conditioners FDUM50VF / SRC50ZMX-S Inverter Gas R410A also has the following functions:
- Dehumidification mode
- Reduces humidity by controlling refrigeration cycle interruption.
- Sleep mode
- Helps to automatically control the temperature during the set time to ensure the room temperature is not too cold or too hot.
- Off timer - Time to turn off the computer
- The machine will automatically turn off according to the set time.
- On Timer mode - Time to turn on the machine
- Time to start the machine automatically. The machine can start up early compared to the set time to help the desired room temperature when starting using.
- Start button
- The ON / OFF button on the indoor unit is used when the remote controller cannot be used.
- Auto-start function
- In cases where the power is suddenly disconnected, the machine will automatically reactivate when there is power and operate in the mode before the power was turned off.