Daikin Air Conditioner FCNQ21MV1 / RNQ21MV19
- The new standard from the Cassette indoor unit blows the air at 360 degrees
- Avoid uneven temperature and draft discomfort.
- The circular blowing direction distributes the temperature evenly
- Adapts easily to any installation space
- Daikin FCNQ21MV1 / RNQ21MV19 with compact design, quiet operation
- Easy and quick installation
- Easy to maintain
- Uniform square panel for all capacities ensures aesthetics when multiple devices are installed in the same space.
Daikin FCNQ21MV1 / RNQ21MV19 is compact and quiet with movement.
The indoor units use a turbine fan with an aerodynamic diffuser. Wind resistance has been reduced by coordinating the fan blade and diffuser to regulate the air flow inside the device. The turbine fan has a diffuser that runs smoothly and is compactly designed.
Multi-thread blowing system.
When setting the two-way or three-way blow mode, a blow-mouth shield (option) must be used to close unused exits.
Daikin air conditioner FCNQ21MV1 / RNQ21MV19 automatically adjusts the wind direction
The last blow direction is stored in memory and when the device is turned on next time the memory will automatically select the blow mode stored in it. (At the factory, the air deflection angle is set by default to 65 degrees for heating and 35 degrees for cooling.) This position can be changed using the remote control.
Scatter air throughout the space
Daikin Air Conditioner FCNQ21MV1 / RNQ21MV19 creates a new type of air dispersion that allows increased air flow without increasing wind speed. Air can be dispersed further than before.
- Product code: Daikin FCNQ21MV1 / RNQ21MV19
- Manufacturer: Daikin (Japan)
- Horsepower: 2.5 Horses (2.5 HP)
- Origin: Thailand
- Warranty: 1 year for indoor unit, 04 years for Block machine