For the current difficult economic situation, DAIKIN has launched a new product line VRV III Single: economic saving and energy saving for projects such as villas, offices, show rooms ...
The VRV III - S system works similarly to the VRV III system, based on an intelligent controller allowing you to control the operating process independently, flexibly and save energy.
VRV III - S system uses VRV III's indoor units, but the special thing is the VRV III - S outdoor unit cheaper than 10 - 15% Compared with the VRV III outdoor unit, it saves costs for the Investor.
Features of VRV III - SINGLE:
1. Use the VRV III indoor unit, control and connect features like a VRV III system.
2. It is allowed to connect with split inverter indoor unit via BP device.
- The split indoor unit does not have a throttle valve, so the BP device has the same features as a throttle.
- One BP device allows connection with 2 to 3 split indoor units.
3. Pipe length up to 100 m and total pipeline length up to 250.
The height from the outdoor unit to the indoor unit is 50m, the height from the lowest to the highest indoor unit is 15 m.
The height from the outdoor unit to the BP equipment is 40m, the height from the lowest BP to the highest BP is 15m.
4. A maximum of 29 indoor units can be connected,
- Outdoor static pressure of up to 78.4 Pa can be placed in difficult positions.
- Move to installation location easily.