When we need to buy and use air-conditioner The thing that people are most concerned about is choosing the right machine capacity for the room, affordable price, tips when assembling air-conditioner for durable air-conditioner ... maylanhgiatot.com will clarify some of your problems through the following article:
1. How to choose the capacity of the air conditioner
Selection air conditioning capacity It must be based on the room structure such as walls, glass doors, sun direction, ventilation and climate of each area. The engine capacity is referred to as the power consumption of the refrigerating compressor in terms of horse power (HP), for example 1HP ~ 9,000 BTU / h (cooling capacity), 1.5HP ~ 12,000 BTU / h, 2HP ~ 18,000 BTU / h, 2.5HP ~ 24,000 BTU / h. According to experience, with the current housing structure in Vietnam, it is possible to choose an engine capacity equivalent to 1HP for a bedroom with an area of 14m2 - 16m2 or for a living room with an area of 12m2 - 14m2. - Choose which device to buy and where to buy? The common air-conditioner used in household apartments is a 2-piece machine with indoor and outdoor units mounted on the wall. Currently, on the market there are many types of machines produced in Thailand, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Vietnam, ... with design quality and price varies greatly. Choosing an air conditioner that is both beautiful, durable, and suitable for your budget is the concern of consumers. When choosing to buy a machine, in addition to the quality, design and price, you need to pay attention to the supplier's after-sales service such as warranty, spare parts, ... To be sure, you should contact directly For genuine centers or distributors, the vending machine must include a financial invoice and its warranty card. In recent times, several brands of air-conditioners have been assembled in Vietnam from joint-venture factories with competitive quality and price.
2. Air conditioning assembly should see the wind direction
When the heater is placed in a position where the wind is blowing directly onto the heat-exhausting surface of the machine, the phenomenon of "wind counter" appears. The heat from the emitted machine is blown back into the machine by natural wind, which prevents the machine from cooling and causes overheating, causing the temperature in the room to not drop and the machine is often turned off abnormally.
3. Attention when installing the machine:
- Mounting position must be easy to operate. If it is difficult to install, it must be equipped with a scaffold and an insurance line.
- Copper pipe wire connecting the heater and the cold unit must not exceed 15m in length for the machine with capacity of 9000BTU and 12000BTU.
- For the machine with capacity of 18000BTU, 20000BTU and 24000BTU, the copper pipe wire connecting the hot unit to the cold one is not longer than 20m.
- The heater should not be placed 7m above the cold station for machines with a capacity of 9000BTU and 12000BTU, and not more than 15m for machines with a capacity of 18000BTU, 20000BTU and 24000BTU.
- Power cable for the machine with capacity of 9000BTU and 12000BTU ≥1.5mm
- Power cable for machine with capacity of over 18000 BTU ≥ 2.5mm
Requirements for placement of refrigeration
- Install the cooler on the wall firmly and balanced to avoid vibration.
- Air flow in and out is not obstructed so that the air can spread evenly throughout the room.
- Do not install the unit in direct sunlight.
- Install the cooler where the easiest way to connect with the external heater.
- Install the unit in a place where the drainage pipe can be easily installed and the air filter can be removed for regular maintenance and cleaning.
- Drainage line in cold department must be steep.
Requirements for the mounting position of the heater
- If possible, the heater should not be installed in direct sunlight.
- Do not install the heater in a place with strong wind or a lot of dust.
- Do not place the hot unit in a place where many people pass by.
- Do not place hot lumps directly on the ground.
- Pay attention to the direction of your neighbor's house as it is most likely that the gas from the heater is blowing into the window or making a noise.
- The hot spot must be airy, the distance between the surrounding wall and the two gables and behind the hot truss must be ≥ 30 cm
- The distance of the wall facing the heater must be ≥ 60 cm
Machine assembly operation
- Use the discourages to set up the riser of the chiller, get punch marks and screw points.
- When perforating, pay attention that the perforations must be smooth and slightly sloping outwards, the lower edge of the hole must not be lower than the lower edge of the cooler. The indoor unit bracket must be securely bolted to the wall.
- Measure the distance from the cold rig to the hot unit.
- Cut insulated copper pipes, electrical wires.
- Making the jacks: Mark the wire in the order that it is connected to the cooler, manipulating the jack so that the jack
- Pass the copper pipe through the punched hole to hang the chiller into the rack.
- Pin or hang copper pipes securely to the wall.
- Drilling for hot rig support
- Place the hot unit on the rack, tighten the head to push the hot frame, then expel the air from the cooler and tighten the gable jack.
- Put the power on in the order marked on the refrigeration system, tap the tape and turn on the gas.
- The installed copper pipe must meet the aesthetic requirements. If the water line is rolled along a copper pipe, the pipe must have a slope.
- The plug must be tight.
- Hot latch mounting bracket must ensure reliability and safety.
- Check the water drainage line to see if there is water flowing out of the cooler, if there is water running down the drain pipe, the machine works normally.
- Check the hot and cold system to see if the operation is quiet or not.
- Use an ampere meter to measure the stability of the current.
- Use the pressure gauge to measure the pressure at the return head of the hot rig in accordance with specified standards.
4. What is an "oil trap"? Why must there be an oil trap?
In some cases, due to the inconvenient installation location, the heater must be left on the terrace or the roof ... in general, the location is higher than the cold one. In this case, if the technician does not have experience in handling the machine, it may be damaged within a few days after installation
Because the hot unit contains gas and lubricating oil, when the engine is running, the gas evaporates and the oil runs down the slope of the tube and accumulates a lot in the cooler, making the machine not cool, while the engine block lacks lubricating oil. Experienced mechanics will make an oil cap (oil trap), by bending the U-shaped tube to prevent the oil from falling into the cold, causing block fire because the hot lump lacks lubricating oil.