In recent years, air conditioning systems of some manufacturers such as Daikin, LG, Toshiba…. They are constantly developing and they produce many product lines with superior and advanced technology.
In addition, not only product development, they also provide software tools to help engineers calculate the design quickly and conveniently. Each supplier has their own specialized software and today HVACVN will introduce you to the tools used. LATS HVAC of LG in the design of the central air-conditioning system VRF MULTI V5.
- Step 1: After installing LATS HVAC software on your computer, the next thing you need to start the software, the dialog box will appear as follows:
- Step 2 : Report project information (Project information).
- Step 3 : Enter general design parameters for the project
- Step 4 : Enter customer information as well as the investor of the project
- Step 5 : Select the type of air conditioning system needed to design (Multi V, Mutli single / CAC, ERV, Single Cac). In this article we discuss the design of a Multi V system, so you check the box Multi V.
- Step 6 : Enter parameters for the Multi V5 system
- Step 7 : After completing step 6, the dialog box will appear as follows:
Here, you will see some information appear such as:
+ Outdoor Unit (-kW): Central outdoor unit parameters (Will be selected after completing the calculation of indoor unit selection)
Additional refrigerant: Additional refrigerant charge (Will display after completing the connection of the entire system)
+ Y- Branch: The Y-shaped gas divider
+ Stand-by: Data input box. Here you can choose the next indoor unit or gas splitter for the branch (depending on the project's design).
- Step 8 : Equipment selection
At the Stand-by box you right click the dialog box will appear for you to choose the indoor unit or gas splitter
In addition, on the toolbar with the display icons of the gas splitter and indoor unit, you can drag and drop into the stand-by box quickly.
- Step 9 : Select indoor unit design parameters
After selecting the indoor unit, a dialog box will appear. Here the dialog table will display the indoor unit model, capacity, along with the specifications to be entered for the air conditioner design area.
- Step 10 : In addition to selecting the indoor unit at the Accessories box, you can choose to add the accessories of the device such as remote, condenser water pump, ...
- Step 11: After selecting the indoor unit, the result will be displayed as follows:
At the position of the length of the gas pipes, you can change the size of the pipe to suit the design drawing but must comply with some regulations on the length of pipes that LG has specified as follows:
- Step 12 : Select the outdoor unit parameter. Here the dialog box will appear and you choose the capacity, model as well as the Accessories (Accessories) attached to the device.
- Step 13 : Check the piping connection as well as LG automatic equipment by clicking on Auto piping and System Check. If the system meets the requirements compared to the techniques required by LG, the result is displayed as follows:
- Step 14 : Export design data
After completing the design of the HCMUT system, the next thing is to export the data to serve the volume quotation as well as other technical requirements. To do so, you select Main on the toolbar and choose the report in Excel or PDF format. In addition, you can export the gas pipe principle diagram as well as the control diagram for the system by clicking on the DXF icon.
Thank you for watching the article.