Nowadays, with the socio-economic development and technical science, the human demand for comfort in life is increasing day by day. With that development trend, the air conditioning sector has also made progress, significantly contributing to improving the quality of our lives. Especially in recent years, air conditioning has become indispensable in supporting other industries such as computer manufacturing, chip manufacturing, semiconductor technology, pharmaceutical technology, medical equipment. medical facilities, hospital operating rooms, electronic technology, laboratories ... always require a very strict working environment in terms of humidity modes to ensure the best product quality.
With that fact, the clean room system comes into being, ensuring the specifications of temperature, humidity, dust concentration, bacteria, oxygen content, pressure and air velocity in a given space. according to Vietnamese and international standards.
Clean Room Overview
A clean room or a clean space is defined as one or more rooms or areas under environmental control, in which the density of dust particles in the air is strictly controlled according to required parameters. equipment has been limited to cater to a specific need.
Clean rooms usually solve five main problems temperature, humidity, room pressure, cleanliness and cross contamination problem.
In the design of normal air-conditioning, it only solves two main problems: temperature and humidity, in fact, the problem of humidity often does not meet the design requirements. But in a clean room, in addition to temperature, the humidity in the room is much stricter.
Room cleanliness is often determined by two factors: the number of air exchanges or the number of cycles (Air Changes per Hour) and the filter.
The filter is to filter out the dust particles of the air before entering the room. Depending on the requirements of all types of clean rooms that use filters accordingly. Usually clean rooms use high efficiency filters HEPA or ULPA. The filter position can be mounted either at the AHU's duct or at the air outlet blowing into the room.
Design Computation of Air Conditioning System For Clean Room
The calculation of design of air-conditioning systems for clean rooms is done by the following steps:
- Analyze the building's characteristics, design orientation, thereby determine the air conditioning requirements and select the calculated parameters: It is possible to choose the indirect cooling option using the air conditioner to cool the water. Water Chiller, choose the cleanliness level, temperature, humidity, pressure ...
- Learn clean room design standards: Refer to AAF standards, Ashrae Cleam Room, ...
- Design calculation: Use Trace 700 software to calculate and select equipment.
- Select HVAC equipment (Chiller, AHU, pump, ...) and filter.
- Making drawing.
Please contact SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company for free, enthusiastic advice and design.
Contact information SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company
- Website: https://www.savame.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (028) 3512 2727 | Hotline: 0978 829 829 (Mr. Hung) | 0909 460 850 (Mr. Dat)
- Address: 168/75 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City