I did not find this software by accident, after I circled around in the site www.hvacvn.com, there was an introduction article, so download it for a try, unexpectedly or so I should introduce a few lines. Thank you, admin of hvacvn.
Please note: this article 90% is a translation of CoolPack's introduction on its home page, my English is flawed, so I definitely can't get rid of bullshit errors. Looking forward to the suggestions of the whole family: p
Used for the design, computation, analysis and optimization of cryogenic systems, CoolPack is a set of samples that simulate specific heat-refrigeration problems and knowledge, specifically comprising 6 Item as follows:
- Analysis of heat-cold cycles
- Calculation of refrigeration load for refrigeration systems
- Cold system simulation
- Calculation of components in refrigeration systems
- Analysis of operating conditions
- Calculation of refrigerant properties (draw characteristic lines, thermodynamic processes and heat loads, compare solvents ...)
- System life cycle cost
CoolPack was developed as part of a project called SysSim funded by the Danish Energy Agency. CoolPack is free and can be downloaded here:
As mentioned above, CoolPack includes many sub-sections, divided into topics such as: Refrigeration Utilities; EESCoolToolss and another small item temporarily called dynamic
The first version of this software was released in 1995 and up to now is constantly being updated with new media with new properties of each medium.
ESSCoolTool As a collection of new add-ons, it was officially introduced as part of CoolPack (March 1999). The name ESSCoolTool is a word composed of elements ESS; Cool and Tools
* ESS (Engineering Equation Solver) is understood as a program used to calculate simulations in general;
* Cool: is understood as a program for calculating, analyzing, designing, evaluating cooling cycles and systems.
* Tools: are many small programs for users to calculate, design and analyze a cold system in more detail and quickly.
ESS was developed by SA Klein and F .L. Alvarado
My first impression when running this program is ... like meeting Mr. Chan and Mr. Quang Trung again, my two cold-hearted teachers at NUCE - Absolutely academic, simple, easy to understand. CoolPack that is taught with the subject of HCMUT is so great, students will not have a hard time like us in the 3rd and 4th years: beer:
The calculation tools can give you 9 points, minus 1 point for too few dimensions 😮. The refrigeration diagrams, compressor type, solvent, and characteristics are very well updated, nothing is missing.
Key to lower: I put CoolPack in line The program installs right after installing WindowXP, along with ACad, MS Office and Unikey
I hope more students and refrigeration engineers will read this article and share their experiences using CoolPack with me.
Happy weekend everyone: beer:
Source: Thangnc (www.giaxaydung.vn)