Continuous use of the air conditioner reduces operational efficiency and reduces comfort and increases power consumption. Overuse of air conditioners without maintenance not only increases the cost of electricity, but also overloads the equipment, resulting in damage in the equipment or, in the worst case, unusability. . In other words, the device life is shortened.
To avoid that, the need to optimize performance is through routine maintenance. Daikin offers a named maintenance service AirNet remote monitoring service, help maintain comfort and reduce unnecessary power consumption, thus achieving long service life, reducing CO2 emissions as well as reducing operating costs. And the question that everyone is especially interested in is "How much does the customer have to pay for the above AirNet service?"
The above diagram is designed using Daikin's VRV A central air conditioner for an office building with 3 floors with a total outdoor capacity of 66HP. The total cost of Daikin equipment for the above project is 1,158,845,000 VND. And the condition to use the AirNet service is that the system must be equipped with a central controller, this controller is used to screen, edit and transmit periodic alarm data to the server of the AirNet center. everyday. The cost for the central controller is 49,659,300VND.
We analyze the economic problem together. If we invest in the AirNet maintenance system for the above project with the first year cost of 23,184,000VND plus the central controller with a total cost of 72,843,300VND. Meanwhile, if the cost for an engineer to support the maintenance at the site is an average of 10,000,000VND per month, a year is 120,000,000VND. Thus, if using AirNet maintenance service, it can save 47,156,700VND per year. Moreover, if investing in the AirNet maintenance service system at the moment, Daikin supports free smart AirNet maintenance in the first year.
The AirNet system aims to optimize the air-conditioning system, ensuring the system always operates at the highest efficiency for comfort and at the same time ensuring economy. The AirNet system is suitable for diverse income levels of users, meeting almost every need of urban life.
- Ensure reliability and do not need technical staff present on site.
- High quality monitoring system receives the trust of tenants.
- Low power consumption and long equipment life help reduce equipment operating costs.
- Continuous and thorough monitoring system for computers and the entire area.
- A high-quality working environment contributes to improving work efficiency
- The cost may be lower than the usual maintenance costs
- High-tech equipment can enhance the store's reputation.
- Can quickly increase information of stores.
- Can provide centralized management, even for chain stores.
- Ensure the proper air conditioning in rooms with expensive medical equipment.
- A comfortable environment will earn the patient's confidence.
- Monitoring 24h a day, 365 days a year, and the benefits of urgent repairs within the committed time.
Construction and architecture company
- Significantly increase the value of the building. Encouraging coordination with initial construction plans.
- Increase the bid for owners in the region for reliability and pricing.
- Programs are available to address the needs of large apartment buildings and offices.
You can refer to the article at the following link to better understand the AirNet service: https://hvacvn.com/airnet-he-thong-bao-tri-dieu-hoa-daikin-thong-minh/
You need consulting on design - construction of central air conditioning system VRV and AirNet maintenance system after installation please contact SAVA M&E for the best advice and support.
For more information, please contact: SAVA M&E Joint Stock Company