The ventilation fan system is a system that consumes a lot of electrical energy. When operating the fan motor is always rotating with 100% capacity. However, during off-peak hours (at night or with few workers working shift, less machines are running), the amount of heat generated in the factory is not large. The need for ventilation in the factory is not much. So the fan still running at 100% capacity is very wasteful.
The ventilation fan system is a system that consumes a lot of electrical energy. When operating the fan motor is always rotating with 100% capacity. During peak hours (with a large number of workers and a lot of machines working), this system maximizes its use. However, during off-peak hours (at night or with few workers working shift, less machines are running), the amount of heat generated in the factory is not large. The need for ventilation in the factory is not much. So the fan still running at 100% capacity is very wasteful.
The solution to save energy in this case is to reduce the fan's rotation speed. The fan system will operate with less power consumption. For example, when the fan normally runs with 100% capacity (corresponding to a frequency of 50 Hz), during the off-peak hours, we will adjust the fan to run with smaller frequencies (10Hz, 25Hz, 30Hz, 40Hz ... .customize your custom). This is done by mounting the inverter for the ventilation fan system.
B. ADVANTAGES OF INSTALLING FREQUENCY INTO THE SYSTEM
- Power saving: As analyzed above, the possibility of power saving is great.
- Improving the lifespan of the mechanical system: When installing the inverter, the fan system will start smoothly, avoiding mechanical shock. If the inverter is not installed, when the power is turned on, the fan will spin at full speed almost immediately.
- Quick start will lead to conditions where the core and bearings are easily damaged. Related mechanical parts such as fan bearings, factory lifespan are also not high.
- Reduced electric shock: The limited starting current will not cause a voltage drop when starting so it does not affect other equipment.
- Flexible fan speed control: Changing the rotation speed of the engine, thereby changing the capacity of the ventilation fan system suitable for each different production time.
- There are protection functions: over voltage, low voltage, over temperature, motor thermal protection, short circuit protection, phase reversal, ...
C. EXPANSION CONDITIONS:
- Monitor the fan system speed according to the actual factory temperature: With the inverter, we may be able to add temperature gauges and control to control the fan speed. For example, when the factory temperature rises, the fan automatically speeds up to increase the amount of air circulating. Or you can control according to PID control mode to keep the temperature in the factory always at the temperature you want.
- Fan speed control over time: For example, the fan system runs slowly in the morning, when the temperature increases at noon, the speed will increase, the afternoon and evening will slow down automatically.
- Monitor fan speed according to noise, dust in the factory.
- Access data into the computer system.
- Monitoring and recording system errors and problems.
- Combine the ventilation system with other relevant equipment in the plant according to the SCADA control system.
- Supplying, consulting, installing all control solutions according to all requirements of customers.